Meet the doctor
Dr. Oleg Genis, DMD – Dr. Genis love for dentistry began in high school as an intern at his father’s periodontal office in Kiev, Ukraine. He went on to enroll at the Kiev Medical University and graduated Dental Surgery School of Medicine in 1988. For the next three years 1988-1991 he did internship at the Ukrainian State Medical Clinic.
After coming to United States in 1991 Dr. Genis has enrolled at the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine. Having graduated in 1995 he spent 3 years of internship in oral surgery in major Philadelphia hospitals. His experience includes postgraduate extensive training in dental implants at the University of Pennsylvania.
Dr. Genis’s mission statement is to provide exceptional dental care delivered expediently and professionally in a safe, comfortable setting at reasonable fees. Since 1995, Dr. Genis has served Greater Philadelphia, Bucks County and Montgomery County with outstanding dental care services.Dr. Genis is fluent in English, Russian and Ukrainian. He enjoys outdoor activities, hunting and martial arts.
Dr. Oleg Genis Diplomas, Certificates and Awards:
- Doctor of Dental Medicine – School of Dental Medicine from UPenn (1995)
- Training on IMTEC Sendax Dental Implant System (2006)
- Advanced Implant Training Course of AIC (2009-2010)
- Outstanding Service Award from United Concordia (2003-2010)
- Interdisciplinary Dental Implant Training from Implant Educators (2009-2010)
- Accredited and Licensed Dentist by PA Dept. Of Professional Affairs
- Bone and Soft Tissue Grafting Training at University of South Carolina
- Training in Dental Implantology Course from B.A.S.I.C. (2010)