Excellent Cosmetic Dentistry Procedures To Enhance Your Smile
The world of dentistry is advancing by leaps and bounds with the passage of time. It is inventing new and better techniques. Cosmetic dentistry is definitely one of them. It stands as a dental treatment option that is growing considerably in popularity. The reason for this growth is that it enhances not only the appearance of a person’s teeth, but also overall oral health. There are many advantages of the cosmetic dentistry services we offer.
We can do a lot for you with the Cosmetic Dentistry Feasterville is proud of, from whitening and straightening teeth, to closing gaps, to ensuring your overall oral health. Your smile can be transformed into your best asset by correcting and/or improving your teeth’s shade, shape, spacing, height, and width.
An array of options–whitening, veneers, crowns, bridges, white fillings, or even complete smile makeovers–help many of our patients achieve picture-perfect smiles! A smile can be the most eye-catching feature of a face. With modern dentistry’s many advances, you no longer have to settle for stained, chipped, or misshapen teeth. You now have options that can help you smile with confidence.
Types of Cosmetic Dentistry we should know about!
We want the best for you! It is natural to want to look your best. You can go to the salon for your hair, the esthetician for your face, and Dr. Genis for the best in cosmetic dentistry. You can lighten the shade of your teeth, close gaps between teeth, ensure robust oral health with periodontics, and get the straight teeth you deserve.
Whatever you desire for your smile, Dr. Genis can fulfill your dreams. Take a look at some dental care procedures that comes under types of cosmetic dentistry:
- Teeth Whitening- It is one of the most affordable and most straightforward ways to get shiny teeth. You can smile wide after this procedure.
- Dental Veneers- Dental veneers are customized tooth-colored porcelain or resin shells. They cover the front portion of our teeth. The veneers are placed after removing the thin enamel (about half-millimeter) from the teeth.
- Dental Bonding- It is a putty-like resin, colored like a natural tooth, and made of a durable type of plastic. An ultraviolet or laser light is used to apply it to the tooth and harden it.
- Dental Crown- It is also known as a cap. It is a great way to restore natural teeth. The crown can fit over the damaged tooth and even replace the entire decayed or damaged tooth as well.
- Inlays and Onlays- Also known as indirect fillings. Gold, porcelain, or composite materials are used to make inlays and onlays. They are made in a dental laboratory by molding the dental fillings differently. The mixture is known as an “inlay.” When this specific material is bonded precisely at the center of the tooth, we term it as “onlay.”
- Dental Implants- These titanium posts are quite popular as the best replacement for missing teeth. The implants are inserted into the socket of the missing tooth’s bone. When the jawbone heals completely, they become a strong foundation for new replacement teeth.
Get the Oral Care You Deserve!
Dr. Genis’s smile design process is technical, artistic, and creates a beautiful smile to match your facial structure and personality. Cosmetic dentistry in Bucks County by Dr. Genis will help you make the best first impressions. You will love the ability to smile without hesitation, and your confidence will soar.
If you want to see his work, examine our smile gallery of successful, completed cosmetic dentistry cases. Our patients are immensely satisfied with their new smiles, and they often wonder why they didn’t seek cosmetic dentistry sooner.
The treatments provide flexible and varied options for therapy to interested patients. Also, cosmetic dentistry treatments are available at many reputed dentist offices and clinics today. You can talk with one of our expert dental health professionals to choose the right procedure for yourself.
If looking your best is a priority, Feasterville PA Dr. Genis’s cosmetic dentistry is safe, effective, and life-changing. Make the most of your smile, your look, and your confidence. Make right now your time to shine – call Genis Dental for a smile design consultation today!