Excellent Professional Surgical Dentistry services in Feasterville
Dentistry has brought about many innovations, but some methods will always hold the same value from the beginning of time. Surgical dentistry is quite popular today especially with modern techniques. It is recommended by many dental professionals and is widely chosen by patients.
However, we only suggest the Surgical Dentistry Feasterville residents enjoy to patients with special needs. It is undoubtedly a permanent, long-lasting, and reliable solution to severe dental problems. Oral surgery is a wondrous and seamless solution for dental emergencies. It works best for dental issues like gum tissue damage, restructuring jawbones, or tooth extraction.
The under-mentioned services performed by our dentist’s cover cleaning & prevention, general dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, and surgical dentistry, and these are practiced on a recurring basis. We aim to provide consistent oral treatments with the top quality and service, for both patients and referring dentists in the safest and most comfortable way.
Common Oral Surgery Procedures
- Impacted teeth removal- When a tooth does not emerge from the gums like it normally should, we can face many potential issues such as infections, crowing, diseased tissue, etc. Such troubles can be handled simply by extracting the tooth. But in many cases, such as where a lot of misaligned teeth are visible, your orthodontist will first monitor your condition and try to avoid extracting teeth. They will always try to maintain your mouth’s full integrity when possible. Extraction is always a last resort.
- Wisdom teeth/ third molars removal- This is one of the most common oral surgeries you hear about. If the wisdom tooth is not coming out properly, or not growing the way it should, many oral issues can arise, such as swollen jaw, infections, shifting other teeth and distortion of teeth alignment. In such scenarios the dentist will remove the wisdom teeth entirely.
- Improve fit of dentures- Some people have irregularities in the jaw making it uncomfortable to wear dentures. This happens because the jaw is unable to support the dentures in the proper way. To rectify this condition, the dental surgeon will work on these irregularities with help of bone drafts.
- Dental implants- Implants are one of the best tooth root substitutes that are placed in the jawbone. Once implants are done, and jaws are healed, the artificial teeth will be attached to it. You can replace one or more missing teeth through implants with ease.
- Uneven jaw growth- Improper, or uneven growth of the upper or lower jaw can be very troublesome. It creates difficulty while eating, talking, breathing, swallowing, etc. Through oral surgery, the jaw structure is rectified to make it more balanced and functional.
- Bone Grafting and The Care Needed- In a bone grafting surgery, the surgeon will take a section of bone from another body area or use bone grafting material and graft it onto the jaw bone. The patient will have to wait while the graft creates enough new, healthy bone and make sure that the implant will be stable and secure. If the patient needs only a minor graft, that treatment might be done at the same time. A successful bone graft allows the jaw bone to be strong enough to support your dental implant. Before any surgical procedure, it is important to discuss personal medical history and the risks and benefits of the surgery with your dental specialist.
There are many other situations and conditions wherein surgical dentistry can be a great help.
Get Trusted Treatment through Our Qualified Staff
We provide consultation, diagnosis, surgical treatment, and management of diseases and disorders of the face and jaws. During the surgical dentistry Feasterville has access to various pain relief methods, including local anesthesia, nitrous oxide sedation, IV sedation, or general anesthesia for the comfort of the patient.
The skilled surgeons of Genis Dental have advanced training in anesthesia and are able to provide a relaxed, comfortable, and safe treatment.
Our doctors will give you instructions and guidelines to follow during recovery from surgical dentistry Feasterville PA. This has been a brief overview of some of the oral dentistry conditions we handle. During the initial consultation, the surgeon can discuss the type of procedure involved, medical history, and level of anxiety of the patient.